2014. október 27., hétfő

London the beautiful capital of England 4/1

I was excited that morning. I slept over a little, so I had to be fast. I got ready and had my breakfast then I left to the train station. The weather was lovely so a thin jacket and a t-shirt was enough. The meeting point was in front of the train station, where the buses stop. Our guide was Steve Sass so when we met him there, we got on bus and started our journey to London. The way to there was so long and I was so tired so I woke up when we arrived to Greenwich, the German grouop which came with us got off the bus and we were taken to the Embankment in London. It was my second time there but it was still too big and amazing. Steve, as our guide led us to all of the famous sights, like the Houses of Parliament with the Big Ben, the Westminster Abbey and the Baker street. All of us enjoyed Steve's guidance as he was very funny and an amazing man, I reckon. After seeing almost all of the popular sights we went to the British Museum and spent there an hour. I think 5 hours would not be enough as it is very big and interesting. We had some tasks to solve in there. After the museum visit we had a little freetime to spend in this enormous city. With a little part of the group we visited the famous Oxford street. We saw lots of shops, restaurants and interesting places, but we had just an hour so we couldn't really dig into anything. The meeting point was at the Traffalgar square. We joined there our other classmates and went back to the Embankment where our bus waited for us to get on. The whole team was tired, so the way back was quiet because almost all of us were sleeping.
Written by
Ferenc Balázs



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése