2014. október 15., szerda

The first day in Broadstairs by Tímea Horváth

When I woke up I went downstairs to have breakfast. I thought I am in heaven, because there was nutella, the real one. I t was delicious. When I finished my breakfast Mrs. Morelli was kind brought to show the way to school. The morning lesson was really interesting. Philip, a native speaker taught us. It was good to hear his pronunciation. We write a short test and after that we learnt a little. In the afternoon we had an activity. We had to walk around in Broadstairs and answer some questions about the city. It was really useful. We got to know more about buildings, transport and the people who live here. In the evening a real actor came to us. The exercise was that in groups we had to act out a situation. The students and the teachers were so skillful, because everybody had fun and nobody felt it is awkward. Maybe around 10 o`clock I arrived home and went to sleep. It was a really good day.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése