2016. november 1., kedd

Work experience in Marks&Spencer by Sándor Noémi, Sághy Enikő


"I am working in Marks and Spencer. It has a food section and clothes section. I think this shop is for everyone, but I see mostly elder people, and moms with their children. My colleagues are friendly, and helpful, because every time I ask something from them, they help me. On the first day I was working at the Christmas decorations, and I had to organize and tidy the shelves. I was at women's clothing for a long time. I had to sizetidy the clothes a lot, I had to do piping, which is to put the correct number to the hanger. I had to do clearing, what is to put the clothes to the right places. I had to do cleaning. I really enjoy working here."


"I worked at Marks & Spencer for 3 weeks. Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It was good but sometimes a little bit boring, when they couldn't give us job. Actually I did the same everyday. It was very good when I could talk to my workmates because it helped to my English. We had an hour lunch break between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. So what did I do: Size tiding the clothes and the shoes, helped in the Fitting Room, took out the clothes from the fitting room and took back their places and took out some new clothes, bags or shoes from the storage. Overall it was a good work experience for me in another country."






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése